If you plan to travel internationally, you must be able to pass a Covid test for travel. It does not matter if you are a citizen or vaccinated. This should be completed no later than one working day before you travel to the United States. You must submit your negative results from Covid testing before you board your flight.
- If you are recently diagnosed with Covid-19, you may be allowed to travel with the documentation you have received. You will need to bring a copy of your COVID-19 positive travel test results, which must be taken no later than 90 days before you leave for a foreign country. Also, a letter signed and signed by a licensed healthcare provider.
- COVID-19 Requirements to Travel Internationally to The United States All passengers over 2 years old who fly from another country after 12.00 EST (5.01 GMT), December 6, 2021 must present documentation that they have received Covid-19 within 90 days.
- Passengers who fly on the air will need to sign an attestation confirming the accuracy of the information.
- All passengers flying to the USA will need documentation of their recovery or a negative Covid-19 test result. Before they can board an airline, all passengers must show documentation or a negative Covid-19 result. If you don’t have the documentation or test results, the airline won’t allow you to board.
- If you are concerned about Covid-19, you should not travel.
These should be included when Covid test for travel results
- Your name
- Date and time
- Types of Covid Tests
- Negative results
- Lab’s certificate or CLIA number
- The laboratory address
How do I present my test results in the best possible way?
You can either show the results on a piece of paper or call the cruise terminal and report them.
You must provide proof of recovery or a negative Covid Test if you travel by air from another country.
A negative Covid-19 test must be completed before you travel to the United States by air. This is not something you can do in a matter of hours. It takes days. If your flight departs at noon on Saturday, you can take the Covid test for travel.
Acceptable tests include NAAT and antigen. Because of the quicker turnaround time, a rapid antigen test should be performed before flying.
You can submit documentation proving your recovery if you have not been exposed in the last 90 days. These documents should include a positive Covid-test no later than 90 days prior to the flight, and a letter from licensed medical professionals confirming that the passenger is cleared to fly.
Important Note: Visitors traveling to the United States via land or sea don’t need to be tested. These requirements only apply to air travel.
My Wellness Firm’s services include workplace flu clinics, workplace flu vaccination providers, rapid Covid testing for employees and Covid testing for events, wholesale rapid antigen tests, the physical exam for employment, as well as American Heart Association CPR certification classes. Founded by local Firemen, The Wellness Firm has been providing a safer Tampa Bay since 2006. Call or contact us via E-mail today for more information on a Covid test for travel and be sure to check out our 5-star reviews.